Saturday, September 3, 2016

I'm Back!

I'm back and ready to start again!  I've taken a long hiatus, with very good intentions to read what I told myself to read, but didn't.  Hopefully from now on out I will d better, I may not do anymore book-a-thons (books to read for the month of the year), but will do out some lists for use.  I'll be filling in my old book reviews (stuff that I read before I started Bayou Book Girl, and will update the current ones I've read since I started.  Enjoy!  (And, as always, if you have any comments, suggestions or anything to tell me, please do!  I have comments enabled and can be contacted at bayougirlonline@gmail.com).  Also, don't forget to check out my alternate blog: bayougirlblogging.blogspot.com  This is where I'll be keeping my more up-to-date information about things happening down in the bayou and around the world along with my own thoughts.

~~~bayougirl

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Bayou Book Girl