Thursday, February 23, 2017

Reading Challenge

Since we're all about reading on bayoubookgirl, I thought we could start a reading challenge. Starting March 1st, the goal is to start reading a book from the list every week. It's 100 books, most are classics, and are pretty accessible (meaning many of them you can find free to read or listen to online). Yes, I do consider audiobooks reading. I know there's a couple technical questions, like: Wouldn't LOTR be a trilogy and go over 3 weeks? Sure, and you can read them however you want, including as a weekend binge. Or: What about A Wrinkle in Time? Unless specified like the LOTR trology, I'm pretty sure I'm just referencing the one book, and not the series.

I have a few more spaces to fill, including authors, and some clerical errors to correct, but I decided to put up the list now, as I had a couple people asking, and to give everyone a chance to look it over, and maybe order one if they wanted a physical copy. You don't have to read them in order, or all of them, I just want everyone to read!

If you have any questions give me a holler (comments are left open).

~~bayou book girl

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Bayou Book Girl